Guest Services Agent / Receptionist
Do you love connecting with people and cultivating signature experiences?
Are you solution orientated and enjoy working in a dynamic environment? If so, please read on.
START DATE: Immediate, following a successful interview.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Casual
Applicants must be available to work on a 7 day rotating roster. Shifts include a mixture of morning & evening shifts and you must be available on weekends/Public Holidays.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Applicants who can demonstrate experience with the following shall be looked upon favourably:
*Previous experience in a similar role is preferred but not required.
* Knowledge of RMS or similar hotel reservation systems desirable.
* Computer literacy including Microsoft Office is advantageous.
* Must posses excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
* Must be motivated, enthusiastic and possess a strong work ethic.
* Strong attention to detail and high standards of personal presentation at all times.
* Have experience in Conflict Resolution and/or Guest Satisfaction.
* Have the ability to work well under pressure.
* Have the ability to manage multiple tasks and think outside the square.
If you fulfill all the above criteria and are looking for your next exciting opportunity then we would like to hear from you.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to the Front Office Manager.