Night Auditor / Receptionist
Are you a night owl? Do you enjoy thinking quick on your feet and the option to work solo or part of a supportive and vibrant team?
If so, read on and consider joining our team.
The Hotel operates a 24-hour reception and the Night Auditor is responsible for overseeing hotel operations, overnight building management, various administrative duties and some cleaning. This position includes set days (Tuesday to Friday), including 2 x afternoon reception shifts and 2 x Night Audit shifts. The successful candidate will be required to work autonomously.
The following points would be desirable to support your suitability to the role:
1. Have experience in Conflict Resolution and Guest Satisfaction.
2. Have RMS or similar hotel operation software experience.
3. Have the ability to manage multiple tasks at once and think outside the square.
4. Willingness to use initiative and assist in solving problems and guest complaints.
5. Have the ability to work well in a team and autonomously.
6. Excellent presentation and communication skills.
7. Ability to communicate across different departments throughout the hotel.
8. Committed to providing superior customer service.
9. Ability to work graveyard shifts including weekends and public holidays.
10. Current First Aid Certificate.
For a full Job Description or to apply please contact the Front Office Manager on email@example.com.